A 4 year plan to get out of the rat race
and make money from home.
Sunday, 27 May 2007
Girls Aloud
Thankfully the loss on the Scottish FA Cup Final was forgotten about after a trip to see Girls Aloud at Wembley Arena. 2nd row seats provided a great view :)
I figure there must be a better way of making a living than going to work for 9 hours a day for the next 30 years. I've always liked a bet here and there but now I think it's time to take it seriously - There's money out there to be made and I want my share of it. Over the past year I've tried several systems and schemes with varied levels of success, but now I think I've hit upon a winner. I've been trialling this one for just over a month and have a really good feeling about it, so as of tonight it gets serious. I've knocked up a spreadsheet to track my progress and will post all my results on here. I'll explain more about the system I'm using as I go on. Watch this space ...