
In typical fashion I've managed to start using a system for football betting at the end of the football season. Apart from a few summer leagues and internationals I'm going to be quite restricted with what I can bet on until August but I'll make use of whatever opportunities I get.
Only 3 in play games tonight, thankfully 2 of them look like games that I can bet on.
Game 1: Norwegian Tippeligaen - Start vs Strømsgodset
Layed the draw pre kickoff for £33.94 at odds of 4.2 giving me a total liability of £108.61
To be honest I was expecting a home win here, so imagine my surprise when after 10 minutes Peter Kovacs gave Strømsgodset the lead. After the goal the odds on the draw went down to around 3.6 so as the goal had come so early I decided to hold fire before betting again. This turned out to be a good move as 3 minutes later Kovacs doubled their lead. Odds on the draw then went to 5.2 so I figured it was time to green up.
Draw backed for £27.41 at odds of 5.2 giving a guaranteed profit of £6.20
Start went on to pull back level before Kovacs completed his hat-trick in the last minute to win it for Strømsgodset.