
Step away from the pc! There are some days when you shouldn't go near a pc - this was one of these days for me.
Game 10: Poland, Ekstraklasa Cup - Korona vs GKS Belchatow
I really annoyed myself here - discipline went out of the window. I've set myself a point where I need to bail out of a game when things aren't going to plan. This time I did it too early, and it cost me! 61 minutes gone (I usually wait until around 70) and I tried to take a small loss on the game. Most of the bet got matched, then literally 2 seconds later ... betting suspended. Shit! I backed the draw at the improved odds after the goal to bring my loss down a bit, but it was too late to make too much difference.
There were 3 more goals in the next 12 minutes as Belchatow ran out 3-1 winners - boy did I feel stupid! I really need to trust my match selection a bit more and STICK TO THE SYSTEM!
Anyway, the result of my mistake was a loss of £16.60
Then ...
Big Brother. I really stuffed up here by betting on one market when I thought I was on another. I wont go into details as I feel a bit of a tit, but it cost me £8.75.
A day to forget!